Tuesday, August 18
spontaneous day off
Today was a spontaneous day off. I had some mom guilt building up and needed to spend some time with the kiddos and not take off immediately when Mike got in the door from work like I have been a lot these days. Instead, I took the kids to the park and we all had a great time. These dropped workouts don't happen too often, so it's all good. I did get some Mark (from Mark's Daily Apple) workouts in today. He's big into the "enjoy life" kind of working out. I played tennis with the McGuire boys, did some fun games with the girls (Libby, Katie & Greta) at the park and was active in a fun kids kind of way today. I also did a full core workout this evening, so it was perfect. I skipped my Birchwood bike ride. It was a beautiful night for a bike ride, but there will be more of those!