I am giving up:
-pumpkin loaf from Starbucks
-popcorn
-pop
The most difficult one will definitely be the popcorn. I have gotten into the habit of eating a full bag of microwave popcorn in one sitting (on the couch to be exact). Sometimes Mike nibbles on it, but to be honest I usually eat the entire bag all by myself. This is an attempt to break this habit. The pumpkin loaf also became a habit of mine somewhere starting around the holidays. Hmm, right around the time my jeans started feeling tight... imagine that. I've actually been pretty good lately so this will not be quite as brutal as the popcorn. And the pop will be my easiest one because I don't normally drink pop. However, I drink it on vacation and we have a couple vacations coming up, so I'm trying to be proactive and not start anything, if you know what I mean.
The other area I am going to focus on this lent, this time in hopes of creating a habit is:
-patience
I am going to make an effort to have more patience with my family - the kids of course and Mike as well. I can admit I've been on edge the past couple of weeks. I'm really realizing this as I'm on vacation right now.
And, yes, on Easter I will start my day with a big, fat pumpkin loaf, I will drink pop all day and end the day with a big bag of popcorn. Oh, and I will be a raging bitch the entire day, too. :)