Friday, March 6
Ouchie!
ok, ouch. Today hurts! I am sore from my strength training and god knows what else. I woke up early and did hills for the first time this season. Darcy and Julie called and I just could NOT pass that up. It's not really about the hills (to be honest), but it's the whole package. It involves getting a workout in before the kids wake up, it involves accomplishing a very tough workout, and best of all it involves chatting and getting to know two of the greatest friends I've met. I just LOVE these girls! So real, so hard-working and such great people. They really inspire me. Yes, all this before 6am, no lie. Later in the morning I had a tempo swim and I was very much struggling in the water here. It hurt. But, I finished the workout and felt great. Plus, I was done and was able to enjoy the rest of the morning. I even had time to check out Lululemon and bought myself some new pants, jacket & a water bottle - love that place. Overall a great day.