Fatigue has really set in today. It may have to do with lack of sleep as well, but I can feel my body begging for a break... I... I'm... tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...rrrrrrrred. zzzzzzzzzz.....
Saturday, March 7
Long-ass ride
I decided I should change the wording on my training calendar from "Long Bike" to "Long-ass Ride", that would really make more sense. Today I did the endurance cycle class at Crosstown, we've worked our way up to 2 hrs and 30 minutes. I did it! I worked hard the entire ride and there were some tough spots, but I'm happy to report that I did it and am alive to blog about it. I think these rides are great mental training, especially when you can just climb off the bike and drive home. The next endurance class is in 2 weeks and we will be in San Diego, so I will have to muscle through a long one on the trainer in the ole basement. Note to self: need a good movie for that one.