Isn't there a saying that goes something like, "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow" ??? or something like that. This was one of those days. Libby did not have school and we took advantage and made it "our special day". Does that mean pretty soon it will be "our special summer"? (that's another post). Anyway, we had fun and I
meant to get a bike in at some point, but then I didn't. So, in honor of March Madness, there is no
skipping a workout, but moving them around is definitely allowed. So, my weekend will be packed full, but I'm actually very excited about it:
Friday - early morning hill run; power intervals on the trainer
Saturday - long bike 1:45; speedwork swim
Sunday - long run 9 miles; tempo swim
2 workouts per day and some long stuff to look forward to. I'm getting stronger by the workout so this should be a nice boost!