It started out with the early morning hill run. I was tired and it was cold, but I knew I had 2 friends waiting so I stumbled out the door... and eventually conquered those hills. Today we did the 50th hill 3 times, the 35W hill twice and the Nicollet hill once. A tough workout and on the last hill I absolutely knew for SURE that I had nothing left to give out there.
The support continued in the afternoon during my speedwork on the trainer. I had 11 20-second power intervals to do. Libby and I got our workout gear on, we set up the trainer and got to work. Libby counted my intervals for me and made sure I got to 11. She's a tough coach though - because she messed up the counting twice and if I would not have corrected her I would have ended up doing 2 extra!! Do you think she was messin' with me??