I'm definitely draggin' today. I got up early after a sucky night sleep and ran with Darcy. We did one hill and decided to make it a run day and skip the hills. So, we did a nice route at a decent pace - ended up being about 8 miles. Not too shabby. Well, it wore me out a bit and now I am taking it easy the rest of the day. The weekend (Easter weekend) has some longer workouts in store, but this is a recovery week, so not too bad.
Saturday - long bike 2:30
Sunday - long run 10 miles
I'm also hoping to get a swim in at some point, but I need to check with scheduling on that. Overall, I am very happy with my workouts this week. I expected to skip some due to spring break, but I really got all my important workouts in! So, I am pleasantly surprised with that.