I was feeling extremely fatigued and sleepy this morning. We had a rough morning getting out of bed, getting the kids out the door and everyone getting back into their routines after the long weekend. I was having thoughts of skipping masters and heading back to bed. But, as it turned out, swimming really woke me up and I felt refreshed.
After my master's swim session today I was all excited to head over and get some "zoomers" at a new swim store I wanted to check out. Plus, my suit is about to fall apart so I wanted to see if they have some suits there. It was while I was driving out there that I caught myself thinking, "I love swimming". Then, it hit me. I can't believe I just thought that. I am shocked, but I really like to swim! This is such great news to me... because it was the one portion of triathlon I was just not all that into.
So, overall, a great day!