Friday, August 21

another day off?

Two days off this week - not what I like to report. Tuesday's day off was intentional and I was due for one. But, today, I didn't get my regular Friday morning hill run in. Dang-it. The worst part about it is I still woke up at 4:30, got dressed and ready to go. It was then I realized it was pouring out. I texted Julie and waited for her response. "Back 2 Bed".

I admit I was happy to see those words because going back to bed ALWAYS sounds like a good idea at 4:45 in the morning. But... at some point during the day I was disappointed that I didn't have that good feeling of having the workout in and enjoying the rest of the day. I need to get over it because I have a long run tomorrow morning and a couple missed workouts isn't going to do any harm. Onward...