Onward with the taper... feeling good. Next run will be on Sunday - I'm going to try to assimilate the first 5 miles of the marathon, pace and time of day. Here's to hoping we continue to get rid of the humidity and settle into some beautiful fall weather for next weekend. :)
Friday, September 25
Friday morning easy run
I enjoyed a nice, easy run with Julie this morning. It was great. The weather was perfect, I'll order some of that for the marathon, please. It was really dark and the only eventful part is when we both almost lost our legs from the thigh down when we almost ran into a wire blocking off a construction zone - oops. That would have been bad. We both saw it and stopped at the exact same time which was the last possible second! It was dark, and early. We ran to Lake Harriet and back around Pearl Park. Julie is always a great person to run with, great conversation and a perfect pace.