w/u 1-2 miles
4x100 striders
1600 - sprint the straights, jog the curves
3200 - sprint the first curve (100), fast on the rest of the lap (300)
1600 - sprint the straights, jog the curves
*no prescribed rest, take it when you need it
c/d 1-2 miles
Andrea, Julie and I did it together. I am happy to report that I got through it all, which I read as a good sign of endurance. (Julie & Andrea both took a rest in the middle of the 3200, I really wanted to get through it). I was fairly consistent on the 3200 laps (all EIGHT of them) - I did them all in a range of 1:45-1:50, with the first 100 all in the :24-:25 range. I have to say, that workout seemed to get me in the right frame of mind this week. I started the week feeling a bit tired, fatigued, over-worked maybe? But that workout seemed to put me back on track. I feel good. It was a good confidence booster for me. If I can just "stay the course" here leading up to the marathon, it will be all good.