Monday, March 9

Long Run... Monday?

I just finished up my long run and I feel great - 8 miles. It was a bit chilly out there, but now that it is done and I just finished up a good omelette and hot cup of coffee, I feel refreshed. I dropped Charlie off at school and Mike took Libby to school so I am home alone. I can't quite shake a feeling of... not sure how to describe it. Like I'm sneaking out of something, maybe it's a feeling of guilt, not sure. But, I'm pretty lucky... Charlie is getting great care, Libby is too, I get to use this time to workout and now I'm going to clean the house without any little munchkins messing it up behind me. Life is good...

Lent update... No P's for me! I still have not had any popcorn, pop or pumpkin loaf. So far so good.