Tuesday, September 15

fast swim class

Today's workout on tap was a swim with the masters class. Love it! I broke the news to my swim coach, Teresa, that she has her work cut out for her because I just signed up for the ironman. She was so excited, but did mention she recommends I commit to both days of masters and maybe 1 or 2 other days. Yep!

The hour today went by super fast. We all agreed. I guess it was because she had us do lots of different things, mixing it up the whole time - drills, lots of different types of kicking, pull, more drills, some dolphin back kicks. It was a great workout and she said something about a cool-down and I was confused. Then I looked at the clock and realized there were only a couple minutes left... I couldn't believe it! Gotta love that.