Wednesday, September 9

sweaty track workout - check!

Just got back from my track workout and feelin' pretty sweaty and grimey. It was one of those sneaky humid nights. The temp nice, cool breeze. But when I jogged to the track and realized I was drenched, I knew that sneaky humidity was lingering in the air!

Julie and I got to work on the workout at hand... double stuffed oreos! And, now guess what I'm craving??? ok, back to track... We did 5 sets of 400/800/400. The first 400 and the 800 were at 5K pace, the second 400 at 3K pace. Let me tell ya, that second 400 was a brutal one. The 800's were tough too. But, I'm happy to say that we hit all our paces and it just started raining on the way home. As we were doing the last one, I did some math in my head and realized that this workout was over 10 miles!! wow, that was a good one. A special thanks to Julie who really keeps it fun and motivating. She's a hard worker and a great friend. Love it.